[duxhelp] Re: Tell me more button in DXB codes quick reference guide not linked yet?

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 22:24:35 +0100

Hi Sean,  (Could other beta testers please also read on)

It is entirely possible that my development systems running
the beta may work perfectly OK, but I've tried all the
buttons, etc., shown on your screen shots and all link as
they should.

By the way, if you want to search for "Code List", make sure
the words are embraced in quotation marks.  If you do not,
it will find all instances of each single word.

Can a few beta tester please try going to Codes, DBT Codes
Quick Reference, and the list of codes go to the T section,
and check one or more of the following "Tell me more"
buttons work that are against the Codes - tlc, tld, tle,
tlp, tls and top.  Do you bring up a topic on that Code?

Also, using help's Search, look for "Code list", with and
without quotes.  Do you get a "Page not Found"?

Many thanks,

George.

PS:  There is still a lot of work to be done on Help.