[duxhelp] Re: Tell me more button in DXB codes quick reference guide not linked yet?

  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 21:24:35 +0100

Hi Sean,

To give me somewhere to home in on, could you please give me
one or two specific examples of Codes where this happens.

I have however spotted that some "conditional Text" is
appearing beside these "Tell me more" buttons, where it
should not, and I'm wondering if that is messing things up?

[Peter:  I'm not sure why "Build Tags" are not being
recognised during the compile]