[duxhelp] Re: Table of Contents Generator

  • From: "Christian Coudert" <ch.coudert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 12:41:27 +0200

Hello George and all:

We in France made several tests modifying Tocdef.txt in order to get French
headings in the TOC:
Sommaire   (instead of Contents)
And empty for other columns.

Curiously this works with the "French" translation table, but with the "Français
intégral" table the behaviours are different according to the computer and the
template.
Things are not quite clear for us about the consequences when modifying either a
template or Tocdef.txt or both...

I agree with you about the possibility to store Custom TOC setups.

All the best.

Christian