[duxhelp] Re: Table of Contents Generator

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 11:21:12 -0400

George, Christian, Jack, and all.

Editing the file tocdef.txt won't enable internationalization of column
headers.  The presence of column headers in this file is misleading.

Column headers are stored in templates.  So creating a template is the way
to answer George's initial query.  However, Christian has previously
reported some problems with this mechanism; we are still looking into these
problems.

Customized definitions of layout are created by editing tocdef.txt.