[duxhelp] Re: PG

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 13:23:58 -0400

Phillipe,

Like George, I have difficulty understanding your point.  It may be easiest
if you could attach two things:

1. A very brief Word document, and
2. An .DXP file that you've imported, to which you've made modifications.
The modifications should make the document look just like you would have
hoped the importer would have created without your intervention.

It may be better to send this material to me directly, rather than to the
list.