[duxhelp] Re: PG

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 13:00:20 +0100

Hi Philippe,

In Global: Word Importer, have you checked "Preserve hard page breaks"?

I have just tried (with today's autobuild) and it appears to work OK.

What it will NOT currently do however, is to add the [sdN] code which would
tell DBT to start on an odd ([sd1]) or even ([sd0]) braille page.

I suspect that any more suggested new features will not make it in to 10.5, but
is this something that should be added for later versions?