[duxhelp] FW: [Freelists News] FreeLists to get an upgrade this weekend

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 09:51:09 -0000

Hi all,

This Saturday Freelists will be upgrading their lists server
hardware.

All Freelists groups will therefore be out of operation for
most of Saturday, but hopefully will be back up and running
towards the end of the day.

Please bear in mind that the Servers are based in America
(East Coast I believe) which is 5 hours behind GMT.  Work is
expected to start between 1 & 2pm GMT, and so in some places
the lists may not be restored until Sunday.

All the best,

George Bell.