[duxhelp] Re: Express 150 test

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 16:20:37 -0400

Lissa,

The Express 150 should list the firmware version when you "Print keypad and
all configurations".  To do this, give the following commands on the keypad:

OL
0.0E
10E

To set DBT to emboss-to-file:

1. Go to Global, Embosser Setup
2. Select the Express 150.
3. Click on Modify Embosser.
4. Select the "Write to File" radiobutton.
5. Press OK twice.

If you do have a document file opened, you'll need to close it and re-open
it for this change to effect that document file.