[duxhelp] Re: Embosser Setup: Question 3

  • From: "Joanmarie Diggs" <joanmarie.diggs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 14:38:04 -0500

No you should not be concerned about it.  And I'm not saying that because
you want me to. <smile>

There are tons of dialog boxes in the Windows OS, and in various
applications, where a large number of changes can be made at once -- and
those changes cannot always be seen at once (like in a multi-page dialog).
It is assumed that the user realizes that a) they have changed things in
that dialog and b) that pressing OK will make those changes permanent.
While the reason things wouldn't be visible in the GES dialog is a bit
different, I believe the concept is the same.

--Joanie