[duxhelp] DBT 10.6 SR3 available for beta testing

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 14:23:38 -0400

Beta Testers,

While we continue to work on a major release, we're also making avaialable a
service release for existing DBT 10.6 customers.  The service release
addresses an issue that has been critical for a few customers: DBT will
stall out, often for several seconds, while the user types.  This happens
only in networked environments, and apparently very few such environments at
that.

If you are interested in having a look at DBT 10.6 SR3, see here:

http://partners.duxburysystems.com/beta.asp?product=dbt

As usual, you can send feedback to the list or directly to me.  I'd like to
get this released ASAP, so quick feedback will certainly be appreciated.

Best Regards,

Peter