[duxhelp] Re: DBT 10.6 SR3 available for beta testing

  • From: "Yves Dunand" <ydunand@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 15:32:02 +0200

Hello all,

The slow display problem seems indeed to have been solved with SR3. Many thanks for that !

On the other hand, footnotes spanning several paragraphs are still not imported correctly, according to our tests (see sample in attachment).

Best regards

Yves
----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>