[duxhelp] DBT 10.6 SR1 beta test

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 08:37:15 -0400

Beta Testers,

We're readying ourselves for a quick beta test of DBT 10.6 Service Release
1, presumably to commence at the start of next week.  A separate
announcement will follow.

It is a tough time of year for many of us to find time to look at new
software.  We'll certainly appreciate any effort you can put in.

If you would like to be removed from this mailing list, but remain in the
beta program, or if you'd like to be removed from the beta program
altogether, please let me know.  You can reach me at peter@xxxxxxxxxxx

You can also write to me, or to our webmaster (David Holladay:
david@xxxxxxxxxx) if you don't remember how to access your account on
partners.duxburysystems.com.  You'll need to access that account to download
the beta software when it becomes available.

Best Regards,

Peter Sullivan