[duxhelp] Re: DBT 10.6 SR1 beta test

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 17:10:43 -0400

Hello All,

To follow up on Mike's remark, if you connect now to
partners.duxburysystems.com, you will not find a link to the DBT beta home
page.  Next week, when we post the build, we'll send another announcement.
You can then connect to partners.duxburysystems.com and you'll find a link
to the beta home page.  At the home page, you'll find download instructions
and instructions on how to enable those "alpha" features.

This morning's announcement was really a pre-announcement.  I'm sorry about
the confusion it caused.  I thought about putting up a "coming soon"
placeholder as a beta home page and enabling the link, and will presumably
do that next time around, so that there won't be any misunderstanding.