[dungeoncrawl] On the way out

  • From: Johnathan Detrick <jdetrick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Riders II <dungeoncrawl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 16:33:40 -0400

Guys,
    I know we sent a lot of e-mail today.  My workload is a little light
right now, so I had the time, and I definitely have the interest.  I
encourage everyone to participate and send their thoughts.  We might not
all get what we really want.  But I think we should be honest and be
heard.  My main goal is to create a world that I can (and want to) DM
in.  One that is interesting with lots of potential plots.  I think we
are well on our way to that goal, and I'm excited to see what happens
next.
    I'm going to be creating word files over the next couple of days.
I'll be making a master list of deities, their power levels and their
portfolios as we begin to describe them.  I also hope to write up either
Magnus, Zolkiir or Faceous in the style of the Powers & Pantheons book,
to see if everyone approves, and to inspire people to do their own.
    Well, I'm off to the gym.  Night!
    John