[drivingpairs] Re: Washer and Horse Drying

  • From: "AConnors" <aconnors@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 23:01:55 -0500

 Hi Jay!

 My ponies were used to being vacuumed when I got them, but I didn't have a
 horse vacuum. I tried the "other" kind (shop vac)and almost sucked their
 hide off! So I can't recommend using the house vac or shop vac. Never
 thought about the
 leaf blower though. Aren't they huge? I'll have to go look at mine...er,
 ours. Can you tell it isn't my "job"? ;-)
 Anne in CT
 Off to work now, in our first snow/ice of the season!