[drivingpairs] Vacuum was washer...

  • From: "Merrie Morgan Stevens" <roadrunner-ranch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 08:37:35 -0800

Yep, my favorite grooming tool is my Electrogroom!  I don't wash much in the
winter except for manes, tails and legs, and find the vacuum is a good
substitute for washing.  I also use the blower just as Kathy described to
blast the water off long coats it's great.  The vacuum is about the only
thing that will get the dirt off here in the winter when humidity is so low
that the static electricity created by brushing just sucks the dirt right
back on to the horse.  A real time saver - especially when having to groom
two bodies for a drive. :-)
Merrie
In sunny, dry, warm, Ridgecrest CA