[drivingpairs] Re: Pairs resolution and who sent letters against.

  • From: Mike & Marjean McIntyre <Tenpenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "INTERNET:drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 21:48:57 -0400

Message text written by INTERNET:drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fairclough is a very wise and thoughtful man.

I was at a press conference at Gladstone after he had just won the
Four-In-Hand =

competition.  He touched everyone in the room, for instead of being
jubilant, =

(who wouldn't be?) he quietly told that it was a bittersweet experience i=
that =

he had lost his favorite leader only a week before to colic and had to =

substitute one of his wife's jumpers.

This also explains why I have a video in which one of the leaders attempt=
ed
to =

go over an obstacle rather than around it.

-- =

noel jones, aago
athens, tennessee, usa
423 887-7594<

I appreciate what you are saying and honestly have tried really hard to
keep this from getting into a personal mudslinging fest.  =

I will say that I try to judge people from  *my own* interactions with th=
em
and not from what I hear from others.  From my personal experience, Mr.
Fairclough used to be a gentelman,  but his conduct at recent drivers
meetings such as the one at Garden State this spring just could not, in a=
ll
fairness, be described in those terms. =

Marjean =