[drivingpairs] Northwest Horse Expo

  • From: "Jim & Dorothy Walter" <svrminis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "driving pairs List" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 18:54:45 -0800

An invitation!  Greater Northwest Horse Expo is coming up March 21-23.  For
those of you in the Pacific Northwest, it's a good show with lots to see and
do.  While you are there, come look us up.  We would like to meet all of
you.  We will have the Sunset Valley Ranch 4 horse hitch of mini bays there
doing exhibition drives, and lots of time to sit and visit.  Whatever you
drive, we'd like to share in your driving experiences.   Laugh and hoot with
us.  Help throw on the harness.  Go for a drive with us.  Help us get
better..........we're still learning.

We had the boys out for a drive this afternoon, with the grand daughters
riding along telling us their hands were cold, and bouncing around in the
back seat.  Photos available on request.

We've had a really mild winter, and now that March is here, it is trying to
snow.  Hasn't amounted to anything, but it sure is white around us.

        Jim & Dorothy