[drivingpairs] Farm Day in SC

  • From: Pmnurse835@xxxxxxx
  • To: drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 16:47:53 EST

For any in the SC, and lower NC area who are interested in Old Time Farm
Days. We are having one this Sat. Nov,8th in Nichols SC. We will be having
wagon
rides(that's me), plowing with draft horses and mules, logging with horses and
mules. Lye soap making, sugar cane milling and boiling syrup to make sugar.
Smokehouse, Blacksmith,tobacco tying, gospel singing, bluegrass music, crafts,
food and a lot of fun. We will have our antique Studebaker wagon with a pair of
Haflingers pulling it. If anyone is  interested email me for directions.
pmnurse835@xxxxxxxx Hope to see you there.
Pat IN SC