[drivingpairs] Deadline for selections and other notes.

  • From: Mike & Marjean McIntyre <Tenpenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "INTERNET:drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <drivingpairs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 21:13:50 -0400

As far as time frame,  I talked with Lisa last night specifically about
that.  She was not sure, but we didn't talk about that,  we talked about
airline shipping of the horses etc.  They had reservations for everything=

already made, so we are okay there for alittle bit, unless Wendy Wares Co=
ok
already cancelled them, and no one can seem to get an answer to that, =

which is apparently very typical of the USET.  I would think we have 1 to=
 2
weeks, tops.  Will let you know if I get any more specific information. =

On another note,  as some of you at least, would be aware,  Jack Lyndon o=
Canada was diagnosed earlier this year with a brain tumor.  Does anyone
know how he is doing?  I am sure he and Jane would appreciate being kept =
in
your thoughts. =

And lastly,  Helen, do you have any suggestions for how I can keep my pos=
ts
from coming through with =3D signs etc.  My computer pro husband says the=
re
isn't a setting he can change.  My messages don't come out that way on th=
other list. =

Marjean =