[dokuwiki] Re: yikes - tatewake.com offline!

  • From: "Tobias Eigen" <tobiaseigen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 22:25:26 -0700

Thanks for this feedback.

I know this is probably the dumbest red herring question to ask, but
which development version is safe to download and install? Currently
my wiki relies heavily on the following plugins:

include, monobook, multitemplate, note, and indexmenu

I'd be happy to upgrade to a relatively stable dev version if it makes
this effort easier - and brings me up to the same code as you all.

Cheers,

Tobias

On 5/7/07, Martin Tschofen <martin.tschofen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Or if you're running a recent development version you could rename the
styles.css to all.css. That should apply to both print and screen...martin

On 5/6/07, Terence J. Grant <tjgrant@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Tobias,
>
> Ok, figured it out.
>
> It's got to do with the note plugin, not monobook or multitemplate.
>
> Apparently the note plugin doesn't provide a "print.css" stylesheet,
> so you'll see no note styles applied when you print.
>
> In the note plugin folder, make a copy of style.css and call it
> print.css and this should fix everything for you.
>
> On 5/3/07, Tobias Eigen <tobiaseigen@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:
> > Hi Terence -
> >

> --
> --Terence J. Grant