[dokuwiki] Re: what is the startpage of a whole dokuwiki?

  • From: PÃter Attila <petiati@xxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Guy Brand <gb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 23:25:26 +0100

Hi All!

I have a little problem with the startpage too. My problem is that I cannot
create internal link to it from an other page. For example if I'm on the
page1:page2 page I cannot create a link (back  to the first page) with [[start]]
internal link. In this case I get a new page.
I would like to make a solution to go back to the first page.

Attila