[dokuwiki] userewrite .htaccess and sub dir

  • From: stephane chamberland <stephane.chamberland@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 22:08:13 -0400

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to use userewrite=1 (.htaccess) with an extra catch of removing
installation dir.
i.e instead of getting this result
http://example.com/dokuwiki/wiki:syntax
I would like to have (while still having the whole thing in its own sub dir)
http://example.com/wiki:syntax

I know this is not the specification as described in
http://www.dokuwiki.org/config:userewrite
But I was wondering if there is a way to do this.

I've tried to specify basedir or basurl whitout any success.

The only way I found to implement it was to modify the code (not the best
for future update).
It basicly needed a minor modif in wl() and html_btn() functions to use
$conf['baseurl'] if set.

Is there any better way?
Thanks!