[dokuwiki] "useheading" does not always work

  • From: Werner Flamme <werner.flamme@xxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 12:17:10 +0100

Hi everyone,

I use DokuWiki from git with daily updates. Yesterday I noticed for the
first time, that several links did only show the page name instead of
the first heading inside the page. Other links still show up correctly.

On both wikis I use the roundbox template with modified colors. One is
in the intranet in my office, but you see the effects on
<http://www.wernerflamme.name/doku.php?id=rosarium:start> (texts in
german) as well.

On the left side, the menu shows the first ten menu entries well, but
after that, only the file names appear. When you click on one of the
"short" linked pages (like "light20090425"), the page opens and shows
the correct entry in the side menu, "das Rosarium am 2009-04-25". The
start page shows the correct title as well, but only seven of the pages
in the menu. Same things happen on other pages (be aware of a lot of
pictures on any page ;-))

Even on the start page, that contains a list of entries like
[[rosarium:light20081011]], only the first links show the content of the
first heading, and the rest shows the filenames, like "light20081011".

Is this just a question of "maximum runtime" or "maxmem" in PHP? I don't
think so, because the pages show up rather quick, and both wikis are on
very different servers.

Some hints, what and where to look for the reasons? Btw, "useheading" is
set to "always" in the configuration.

When someone wants to investigate on her-/himself, you may use  dokulist
as logon and listdoku as password :-). Yes, there is a complete backup :-)

Version: GnuPG v2.0.15 (GNU/Linux)