[dokuwiki] Re: Size of quick search box

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 11:14:37 +0100

> I did it a little different, patch below.
>
> This moves the name shortening to the javascript , rather than the php.

Good idea but I have some trouble applying this from the patch you
sent and it seems not to be in your git repository. Well, since I'd
like to change some bits of the code anyway I'll do this one manually.
But, not sure if I asked before, is there any chance you could push
your patches to a git repository at github? It makes comparing and
keeping track of pull requests so much easier.

splitbrain.org