[dokuwiki] Re: status of farms?

  • From: Michael Klier <chi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 22:57:04 +0100

On Sat, Nov 07, 2009 at 05:27:04PM +0000, Anika Henke wrote:
> Hi,

Hi,

> Does anyone know why tips:farm2 states that the farmer should always be
> a *clean* install (no data, no conf)?

as one of the original authors of this tip, I have to say that after looking
at it now I have to admit that I don't have the slightest idea why that should
a requirement :-). I can only guess that it's because the bash script, which
is introduced later on the page, uses the a clean unmodified config/data
directory as template for the animals - so, I guess there's some stuff mixed
up while writing that page :-P.

Cheers,
        Michael

--