[dokuwiki] plugin-calendar update to v0.3

  • From: Michael Klier <chi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 22:10:31 +0200

Hi list,

I finally updated the calendar-plugin. Now it supports repeated events
thus the plugin now can be called "useful" ;-). The relations between
wikipages and calendar-days are build via backlinks. The plugin simply
checks for backlinks to every day of the current viewed month and lists
the pagenames inside the month-preview. There`s also a day-preview
(using ajax) to view all events per day in detail. However, checking for
backlinks for up to 31 files takes some time which increases loading
time for pages using the calendar plugin. I hope to improve this in the
future - any hints/tips are highly appreciated ;-).

The plugin is available here
http://chimeric.de/wiki/dokuwiki/plugins/calendar

You find a demo here
http://chimeric.de/wiki/dokuwiki/plugins/calendar/demo