[dokuwiki] Re: no scc styling - any ideas why?

  • From: Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 17:07:58 +0100

Donatas G. wrote:

OK, so below is included an error log: much related to wiki2 directory
in it. Any ideas what it all means? I am not a good programmer so much
of what I read here makes no sense to me...
Hi,

A couple of things.

First, as you will have noticed there are probably about only 5-10 different messages in that log. Make things easy on us by
- making a selection of the different messages and including them in your email, no one really wants to wade through 300 messages, especially when mail software has split each entry over multiple lines, or
- dropping the log on your webserver and pasting a link to that file in your message.

Both methods keep mailing list traffic to a reasonable level.

Second, none of the messages in that list appear to be useful. The vast majority are related to missing pages for http error messages and it not liking a directory being writable. You need to search through the log for errors relating to css delivery, ie. "/lib/exe/css.php" - there aren't any in the 300 you have shown.

What I do notice is there is a directory "dg" between "public_html" and your dokuwiki install directories, wiki2 and wiki_naujas. Are you using some form of redirection or aliasing? If so, I'd look there for your problem.

Cheers,

Chris