[dokuwiki] Re: move documents around not knowing command line

  • From: Anthony.Caetano@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 11:18:11 +0200

To add to what Andy said, we in our corporate wiki have a staging area, but
it is just a page(s) with *links* to draft documents.  The documents are in
the correct place, they are just not linked via the official menu/entry
page...  This works fine for us.  Making it public is just adding a link on
the relevant main page in the appropriate namespace in which it already
lives.  The document is marked draft until that time, incase a search
should find it.

Making it easy to add documentation is vitally important to the life of a
wiki!  It will hamper the success should it require steps and procedures to
check-in/out documents and move from one area to the next and back...

> I want to have a staging area where someone can put a
> document.  Upon approval
> someone else can move it somewhere more permanant.

***************
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and
Sanlam accepts no liability for such views, except where the sender
specifically states them to be those of Sanlam.
Sanlam Life Insurance Limited is a Licensed Financial Services Provider.
Enige sienswyses of stellings wat in hierdie boodskap uitgedruk word is diÃ
van die individuele afsender, en Sanlam aanvaar geen aanspreeklikheid
daarvoor nie, behalwe waar die afsender uitdruklik vermeld dat dit dià van
Sanlam is.
Sanlam Lewensversekering Beperk is ân Gelisensieerde Verskaffer van
FinansiÃle Dienste.‰.Z)"™¨¥Šx%ŠËf¢·¢ú¶m§ÿðŠH¬¦X­n¶¢žŠàÿ¤Šf¢–)à–+-