[dokuwiki] Re: logout problem with version 2005-09-22

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 12:51:13 +0200

Hi!

Nice to hear from you again :-)

> I got a strange problem with dokuwiki and firefox (windows version,
> but shouldn't make any difference). I installed the new release beside
> my running wiki to test it. After transfering the data and
> configuration everything seems to work fine, but...

Well I can only guess here. I assume both installations had the same
title? So they both use the same cookie (I think there is an bug report
already). But you probably didn't copy the _htcookiesalt from your old
install so the new install generated a new random one. So this means
logging in into one install locks you out of the other one... You
probably did a reload or somthing in the wrong install which kicked you
out from the other one!?

As I said - only guessing here. I guess DOKU_BASE should be added as
path into the cookie to avoid these problems.

http://www.splitbrain.org