[dokuwiki] logout problem with version 2005-09-22

  • From: Matthias Grimm <matthiasgrimm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 17:08:11 +0200

Hi,
I got a strange problem with dokuwiki and firefox (windows version, but
shouldn't make any difference). I installed the new release beside my
running wiki to test it. After transfering the data and configuration
everything seems to work fine, but...

I logged in with firefox and it worked. After some minutes (1..3 I gess)
dokuwiki kicked me out. I checked the cookies and the session cookie (DM...)
was gone. I tried the new release with IE and everything worked fine.

Has anybody a good hint for me why firefox deletes the session cookie after
short time?

I compared the code of auth.php with that in my running version and
found no difference. I'm stuck and have no idea what to check next.

  Best Regards
    Matthias