[dokuwiki] hyphen as word separator in pagenames

  • From: Gunther Pilz <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 20:21:05 +0100

Hello list!

While still coding on my navmenu plugin, I came across the possibility to choose a hyphen as word separator in pagenames.

In my opinion this isn't a good option, because in German (and some other languages) some expressions are written with a hyphen. So in that case it's not a word separator, but a part of the expression.

And it does matter in (multi language supporting) plugin writing.

So I want to ask for not using the hyphen as word separator anymore in future versions of DW.

Thanks!

Gunther