[dokuwiki] Re: [blog-plugin]Some questions

  • From: "Esther Brunner" <wikidesign@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 13:02:36 +0100

Hi Timo

- Is ist possible to add a TOC? I think it is nice to jump directly to an
> entry.

I'll have a look at how difficult it is to add extra toc items.

- How can I edit the posted-date? Think it is generated from the
> last-modified-date so ist seems not really easy....

Touch the file, as Mark said.

- In IE (not in FF) I have scrollbars around the discussion inputbox. Bug?
> Feature? How can I change this?

Probably you need to change the width property of the textarea in the CSS. I
think this is due to the (wrong) box model IE uses.

-- Esther Brunner