[dokuwiki] Re: [blog-plugin]Some questions

Hi Esther,

Am Fri, 24 Feb 2006 13:02:36 +0100 schrieb Esther Brunner:

> Hi Timo

>> Is ist possible to add a TOC? I think it is nice to jump directly to an
>> entry.

>I'll have a look at how difficult it is to add extra toc items.

That would be very nice.

>> How can I edit the posted-date? Think it is generated from the
>> last-modified-date so ist seems not really easy....

>Touch the file, as Mark said.

I have a windows-server an there is no "touch" but there is an php-function
"touch". What do you think: It it make sense to implement a "posted
at"-function in the blog-plugin? I think it does. :-)

>> In IE (not in FF) I have scrollbars around the discussion inputbox. Bug?
>> Feature? How can I change this?

> Probably you need to change the width property of the textarea in the CSS. I
> think this is due to the (wrong) box model IE uses.

Hmm, i have a look....

Silbär

--
"Wie? Schwanger?!" - http://www.20six.de/silbaer