[dokuwiki] Re: additional media content possible?

  • From: "Bill Jones" <tetragondzein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 15:43:03 -0400

On 5/1/06, Jan Torben Heuer <mail@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

is it possible to add directories to dokuwikis media directory? We tried to
symlink a directory which didn't work, we tried to copy some directories,
didn't work... We can see the directories, but no content appears.
What's the easiest way?

I'm using that here.

The directories will show up IF they are properly formatted -- IE,
they all must be lowercase and the files they contain must all be
lowercase; also, I recommend against funny characters like spaces,
etc.

HTH/Sx
--
WC (Bill) Jones -- http://youve-reached-the.endoftheinternet.org/