[dokuwiki] Re: Break in lists?

  • From: Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 20:48:50 +0100

Nathan Williams wrote:

I apologize if this has been discussed previously, but I'm curious about the
formatting on lists in DokuWiki and would appreciate some advice.  When I
enter ordered or unordered list in my wiki, I get code equivelant to <li
class="level1"><div class="li">  This causes a line break immediately after
the list symbol; obviously not desirable.  Also, specifying ordered lists
never actually results in ordered lists being shown.  Is this a problem with
my installation, browser, any thoughts?  You can see an example here
http://www.hooferouting.org/wiki/doku.php?id=publicity_chair:printing
Thanks very much!
Nathan

It sounds like a problem with the CSS - somehow its not being picked up correctly by your browser - possibly because it is not being generated properly on the server.

Visit splitbrain.org and in the sandbox or playground try the same wiki markup and see how it turns out.

Cheers,

Chris