[dokuwiki] Why such a logout?

  • From: Tux <cactux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 21:01:35 +0100

Hello,

Dokuwiki logs me out each time I visit a page which is a redirect.
Here's my setup:
Dokuwiki is in a directory, let's say http://www.example.com/wiki/
I use the nice url setup, with .htaccess: $conf['userewrite'] = 1;
So far, everything works nice. I can access pages with URL like this:
http://www.example.com/wiki/articles

But I wanted to have a shorter address for some pages (not all, only a
few). So I put this in my main .htaccess (in the root directory of my
website):
RewriteRule ^Articles$     wiki/articles
Now, http://www.example.com/Articles displays the content of
http://www.example.com/wiki/articles
BUT there is a problem: if I go to http://www.example.com/Articles I
am logged out of Dokuwiki, even if I go to
http://www.example.com/wiki/articles after. I have to login again.

What is wrong with my setup? How can I avoid being logged out?

Thanks for your help
Yann