[dokuwiki] Typographic conversions and TOC

  • From: Gesu` <petrax@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 16:22:36 +0100

Hi all!
I hope that these are not FAQs, but I read a lot of stuff on DokuWiki
homepage and I could find nothing. I would like to know:

    option about typographic convertions in my local.php¹ but nothing
    happened. Is it a bug? (I could not find it in the bugtracker).
    Anyway I wouldn't like to disable all the typographic conversions
    but only these. Is it possible?
2 - How can I change the way that the table of contents is displayed?
    Unfortunately I don't know php (I suppose that you had understood
    it, already :-) ), I thought that I had to modify main.php, but I
    can't find the option to change the TOC, so I suppose I must look
    for it in another file. All that I want is to have it as a simple
    list at the beginning of the page, nothing more...

Sorry if my questions are stupid but as I said, I can't find a simple
solution for them.
Thank you in advance.

¹ $conf['typography']  = 0
--
Ciao, Massimo | ICQ# 57669970 | Jabber: petrax@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
«Solo due cose contano, nella vita: l'amore in tutte le sue forme con