[dokuwiki] Re: Sync plugin

  • From: Chris Tapp <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 17:28:06 +0100

The port is predefined in inc/IXR_Library.php at Line 503. It is set
to port 80. The quick'n'dirty way is to edit in that file. The more
preferable way is to edit the constructor call in the plugin's admin.php
at line 29.

$this->client = new IXR_Client($this->profiles[$this->profno] ['server'],
false, 81);

(Would be nice to have such a field in the admin gui to set a custom port.)

If I use the http://<ip>:port/... form to connect two local wikis then it works as expected - i.e. I can add the port to the URL.

So, it seems as if the remote system, which I am using to drive they sync, isn't sending out the request correctly. It's behind a nightmare firewall itself, so I suspect that's where the problem lies.

Chris