[dokuwiki] Re: Sync plugin

  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 15:38:10 +0200

The port is predefined in inc/IXR_Library.php at Line 503. It is set
to port 80. The quick'n'dirty way is to edit in that file. The more
preferable way is to edit the constructor call in the plugin's admin.php
at line 29.

$this->client = new IXR_Client($this->profiles[$this->profno]['server'],
false, 81);

(Would be nice to have such a field in the admin gui to set a custom port.)

Regards
Matthias Schulte