[dokuwiki] Selecting a template for a new page

  • From: "Bob McConnell" <rvm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 13:27:32 -0500

Good morning,

We have been using Dokuwiki to build a company knowledgebase for a few
months now. There were over 1000 pages added or updated in January 2007,
and we still have less than 20% of the company that actually know the
site exists. This began as a grass roots project by a handful of
developers, but we now have at least two management groups actively
participating, with more than one VP genuinely excited about the
potential. It may even preempt deployment of the Microsoft SharePoint
services. So I want to thank all of you for this package.

Now for my request. If I have a directory with several page templates,
is there any way to open a drop down list from the "Create this page"
button and select one of them as a template for the new page?

Thank you,

Bob McConnell
Principal Communications Programmer
The CBORD Group, Inc.