[dokuwiki] SV: Re: SV: Re: Extended characters in acronyms doesn't work

  • From: "Lindgren Daniel" <daniel.lindgren@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 10:26:34 +0100

OK, sorry for being a bit unclear, I've also tried "Save As" -> "Format: UTF8 -
NO BOM" in UltraEdit-32, but the two first bytes are still FF FE in the
resulting file (I use Ctrl+H to switch to hex view in UltraEdit-32) and if I
binary diff a "NO BOM" file with a UTF8 there are no differences.

Not sure if FF FE indicates BOM or just Windows Unicode (UTF-16), but the
problem with empty acronyms persists.

/Daniel