[dokuwiki] Re: Removing underlines in links

  • From: "Christopher Mc Carthy" <christopher.mccarthy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 09:34:50 +0200

Even in the windows world spaces are a real pain in the...  I never use
spaces when naming a file or a folder, as that way I know that when I
give colleagues a link to that resource (which is probably far away on
some server), the e-mail or IM client will not break the link (the
people I work with are not very technical...).

Just my two euro cents.

Chris