[dokuwiki] Re: Problems with short_open_tag

  • From: Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 09:44:06 +0000

Martin Baum wrote:

Hello,

I have deactivate the php option short_open_tag, because I using XML in
one other project.

Dokuwiki works fine, only the (rss/apache/...)-buttons at page bottom in
footer.html at the default tpl are using <?=DOKU_TPL?>. I have change it
to <?php echo DOKU_TPL; ?> for me. Anyone will update it in darce or
it's done (using old dokuwiki-version)? Or setting this php option in an
.htaccess file (never have do it practical).

Thanks
Martin
Hello Martin,

I think you need to update to the current version of Dokuwiki. AFAIK there are no short open tags left in the core Dokuwiki code (certainly there are none in my installation).