[dokuwiki] Re: Problems with images in Mediafile selection

  • From: "Daniel Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 09:26:25 -0700

> Yes on both counts: all images are in lowercase with no spaces, and
> they shows up fine on the main page.

 Do they show up in pages if you scale them? {{image.jpg?150x150}} for
instance.

 If that doesn't work, then I've just had exactly the same problem with
my wiki -- for me, it turned out to be something to do with the way the
hosting was set up. Does your PHP install have GD built in?

 If you open a command window on that machine and type 'convert', does
it work? (not to do anything, just to run -- when I was having those
problems, trying to run 'convert' gave me an error with libMagick.so.5
because of some weird setup stuff with the server).

 -- dan