[dokuwiki] Re: New subscription handling

  • From: Adrian Lang <lang@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 10:46:38 +0100

Hi kazmiya,

Am Wed, 3 Feb 2010 00:51:58 +0900
schrieb Kazutaka Miyasaka <kazmiya@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Adding an ID to a button or marking target elements are of
> course a welcome step. However the point of my concern is the
> button position.
>
> Currently your code appears to result in:

> But I'd like to choose either:

>     or

> Is that possible in your planned implementation? I read your
> posts, but I'm not sure that is possible or not.

well, DokuWiki will not support such an option out of the box, but the
plugin you mentioned should work nevertheless. Actually, it should be
even easier to implement. I thought that’s what you worried about.

Regards,
--
Adrian Lang / Wiki development & support
__  CosmoCode GmbH - http://www.cosmocode.de