[dokuwiki] New subscription handling

  • From: Adrian Lang <lang@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 14:33:13 +0100

Hi list,

I just pushed a bunch of patches to the DokuWiki repository. They
merge stuff I and Andi wrote at CosmoCode for the ICKE project:

  * Some smaller changes in the edit and editbutton handling which are
    necessary for the table editor I am writing. Part of it will soon
    be changed according to
    http://bugs.splitbrain.org/index.php?do=details&task_id=1860.
  * A completely rewritten subscription handling supporting different
    types of mail notifications and allowing additional notification
    styles. The new mail subscription styles are digest and list mails
    for namespaces; both are not sent directly after an edit, but in
    fixed intervals, reducing the notification load.

Please test the code and send your feedback. Especially the digest and
list mailing probably needs some heavy real-world testing.

Regards
--
Adrian Lang / Wiki development & support
__  CosmoCode GmbH - http://www.cosmocode.de