[dokuwiki] Re: New Indexer (again) and other patches

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 20:35:48 +0100

On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 16:49:41 -0500
"TNHarris" <telliamed@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The new release has been pushed, so now I can remind you of the
> word-length indexer I had proposed a few weeks ago. I've been using
> and tweaking it on my own since then, and haven't noticed any
> significant deficiencies.
>
> http://whoopdedo.org/doku/wiki#word-length_indexer

I just applied the patch, but something seems not to work correctly,
yet. The import plugin seems not to kick in.

Another thing: if you like to contiue contributing to DokuWiki it would
be helpful if you could make your self familar with darcs and send your
patches as darcs patches - this makes thinks much easyier.

> Another patch that I think may be worthwhile is some modifications I
> made to serving scripts and stylesheets. Firstly I used the class from
> inc/cache.php in lib/exe/css.php and lib/exe/js.php. Then I saw that
> feed.php uses a static stylesheet reference. So I made it call css.php
> using the parameter "s=feed", and the print stylesheet becomes
> "s=print". This should be expandable to any other style class by
> adding the switch case in css.php line 20.

this makes sense

> And while I was at it, I made replacable styles for font families.

This I'd like to discuss with others. I think we agreed a while ago to
only have a few basic replacement patterns.

http://www.splitbrain.org