[dokuwiki] Re: Multiple Namespaces and Images

  • From: "Diego Giorgini" <diegogiorgini@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 19:12:58 +0200

On 8/7/06, Lavigne, Jesse <lavigj@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I would like to be able to have images under helpdesk-howto-<guide> in
order to better organize them. Is this possible, short of ftp-ing the
images to the appropriate subdirectory on the server? I'd prefer to be
able to upload them through the normal editing interface.

If i understood you need to create a third level namespace  for each guide
where to upload guide's files and images.
You can create a namespace in the upload manager typing newNamespace:
filename.ext on wiki name field

anyway in the next release a key "New Namespace" in the upload manager could
be usefull

:: Diego