[dokuwiki] Re: More powerful AJAX programming interface

  • From: "Ilya S. Lebedev" <ilya@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Adrian Lang <lang@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 18:49:00 +0400

Hello, Adrian

Tuesday, September 7, 2010, 10:04:11 PM you wrote:

AL> My proposal simplifies calling as well as providing AJAX endpoints. On
AL> the JavaScript site, a new function wrapping the old «sack» is
AL> provided:

Some years ago i've made a similar plugin, based on the JsHttpRequest
library. That library has support for file uploading and all other
AJAX features and it's production state is proved by the use in the
big number of web sites.
Please take a look on my plugin: http://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:remotescript
and library http://en.dklab.ru/lib/JsHttpRequest/
Probably, you'll find them useful for your implementation of the
standardized AJAX implementation for DokuWiki.

--
Best regards,
 Ilya Lebedev